Softwares used: 3ds Max, Unreal Engine 4
A uick play through of Project Tinker to showing mechanics and features.
This is a project that has been long in the making. The reason I called this project Project Tinker is because I’m always tinkering with different mechanics in different projects. So I decided to compile everything into one cohesive project.
Since this was a larger project than I was accustomed to, I decided to use Jira to stay organized. I wanted to get this project done in a little over a month. I think creating tasks in Jira for each feature I wanted in the project made me realize the large scope of the project. To meet my goal of a month I had to cut features like computer hacking mini games or Enemy melee combat.